Doctor / Medical Officer position – Mt Hutt, New Zealand – Ski season, June to October 2020 (Casual, fixed term)
- PGY3+ with experience in emergency medicine.
- At least 6 months experience working in emergency medicine, including time spent in minor injuries/fast-track areas seeing minor orthopaedic trauma.
- Current, or eligible for, general or conditional registration with MCNZ prior to the commencement of your first rostered shift.
- Current ALS certification.
- Current APLS/PALS or equivalent certification (desirable).
- EMST or ATLS preferred.