Doctor / Medical Officer position – Snowy Mountains, NSW – PGY5+, two weeks on, two weeks off, commencing June 2020 (Full time contract)
- The ability to bill Medicare.
- APRHA registration as a medical practitioner and in current good standing.
- At least PGY5 and experienced in a variety of relevant medical specialties, including a significant amount of time spent in emergency department settings.
- Current ALS/ACLS (Advanced Cardiac/Life Support) or equivalent certification.
- Current MIMMS (Major Incident Medical Management Support) or equivalent certification.
- Current EMST/ATLS/ETM (Trauma Life Support course) or equivalent certification.
- Drug and alcohol testing certification (preferred).