Doctor / Medical Officer position – Rescue Helicopter, Various Locations – Regular 1-2 week casual positions for ED Advanced Trainees or FACEMS (Casual)
- Current Australian medical registration.
- Obtained a specialist qualification or be an advance trainee, recognised by the Medical Board of Australia.
- Demonstrated experience and senior level (advanced trainee or specialist experience) and skills in one of the following areas:
- Clinical Coordination
- Pre Hospital Retrieval Medicine (PHRA)
- Paediatric or Neonatal Retrieval Medicine
- Completion of EMST or equivalent.
- Have a current Helicopter Underwater Escape Certificate (HUET).